Gokarna Beach Trek and Camping – Bangalore
Secluded beaches |Mirjan fort | YanaCaves
Overview – Gokarna Camping & Trekking
Gokarna is a small town in Karnataka facing the Arabian Sea. Earlier Gokarna was famous as a pilgrimage place because of its connectivity with Ramayana And Mahabaleshwar temple and now this place has become a heaven for beach lovers and hippie people.
Gokarna is home to secluded beaches and a beach trek is one of the must thing to do when you are here. Gokarna beach trek starts from Belekan beach and covers paradise beach, Halfmoon beach, OM beach and ends at Kudle beach. Sunset at Om beach and Kudle beach are always soul-soothing. Never miss it!!
Vibhooti falls is a pearl hidden in the mountains and one of the best waterfalls near Gokarna. Water is very clear and flows throughout the year. Pedicure is something you get for free at Vibhooti falls!
Know the facts
05 KMS ( Two Sides )
Summary of Itinerary
- Get picked up from the various picked up points in Bangalore and start an overnight journey towards Gokarna
- Reach our beachside homestay near Gokarna in the morning. Freshen up and come for breakfast and carry your packed lunch.
- Drive towards Belekan beach, on the way you go through the bridge where you can see river Aghanashini joining the Arabian sea.
- Start your trek from Belekan beach, it’s a muddy trail over a little mountain that leads to a point where you see
- yourself in between the sky and paradise beach. Climb down carefully and get into the water! Play for a while. If you are tired you can purchase lots of
- pineapple and watermelon from the vendors on the beach.
- Move towards Halfmooon beach and have lunch here. Spend some time on this beach and then start towards Om beach.
- You can try some water sports here if time permits. At sunset time you will be in Kudle beach. Find a perfect shack or place to
- witness the beautiful sunset and now we can drive back to homestay.
- Quick freshen up at homestay, Dinner will be served. Now light up the campfire, play good music and fall asleep in tents close to the beach.
- For night owls, open sky and shooting stars will be there for your company.
- Get up early in the morning, freshen up, pack your bags, and have breakfast.
- Drive to Mirjan fort. Explore the fort in all 4 directions and while returning try lime water at the shops near the parking area. They make it really tasty!
- Now reach Vibhooti waterfalls, take a dip or sit close to the water for a pedicure. Have lunch at a hotel close to this place.
- Explore Yana caves and stop for dinner on the way towards Bengaluru.
- Shared tents on 2 sharing basis
- Washrooms and changing rooms.
- Limited ports to charge your phone
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on day 1
- Breakfast on day 2
- Dinner will be both veg and Non veg and other food will be completely veg.
- It will be a Pushback, AC vehicle.
- Usually, Tempo travelers and Minibus Type of the bus is decided based on the size of the group
- Entry Charges
- Food while travelling.
- Breakfast on day 1
- Lunch on day 2
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion
- Usually 10-35 members.
- Minimum of 8 people are required to confirm the event.
- Incase if we dint get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the chosen event price.
So, are you ready to pack your bags and head to Gokarna this weekend from Bangalore? Camping on the beaches of Gokarna at night under the stars is something one needs to experience once in a lifetime at least. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a ring at +91 7795 285 317 or +91 7975 794 117.