Gokarna Beaches, Vibhooti Waterfalls, and Murudeshwara-Hyderabad
Gokarna is a small town in Karnataka facing the Arabian Sea. Gokarna Main Beach is the longest beach among the Beaches of Gokarna. Gokarna is one of the best trekking places in Karnataka. Earlier Gokarna was famous as a pilgrimage place because of its connectivity with Ramayana And Mahabaleshwar temple and now this place has become a heaven for beach lovers.
Gokarna is home to secluded beaches and a beach trek is one of the must thing to do when you are in Gokarna.
This trek starts from Belekan beach and covers paradise beach, Halfmoon beach, OM beach and ends at Kudle beach. Sunset at Om beach and Kudle beach are always soul-soothing. Never miss it!!
Vibhooti falls is a pearl hidden in the mountains. Water is very clear and flows throughout the year.
Pedicure is something you get for free at Vibhooti falls!
Murudeshwara One of the most magnificent and tallest Lord Siva statues in the world is at Murudeshwar by the banks of the Arabian sea.
The 1000-year-old temple though is the heart of godliness, We shall visit them after a bath at Vibhuthi Falls.
Know the facts
05 KMS ( Two Sides )
Reach MGBS bus stand at 6.00 PM and Leave to HUBLI by NON AC Sleeper OR Volvo.
- Reach at Hubli by 07.00 AM and Get into hired Non-AC bus
- Stop at a restaurant for freshen up and breakfast.
- Proceed to Visit Vibhuthi Falls
- Finish Lunch and proceed to Murudeshwar temple visit
- Sunset at Kasarkod/Apsarakonda Beach
- Stay in a tent at a private beach
- Wake up call by 5 AM and Freshen Up, Pack Breakfast
- Explore all 06 beaches of Gokarna on foot – Start trek from Belekan-Paradise – Half Moon – Full Moon – OM Beach.
- Visit Kudle beach and start to Hubli
- Catch BUS from Hubli @19:00 .
- Reach Hyderabad in the morning and spread the beautiful memories that bind us untill we meet again!.
- Shared tents on a gender basis
- Washrooms and changing rooms.
- Limited ports to charge your phone
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on day 1
- Breakfast on day 2
- Food will be completely veg.
- It will be Pushback, non AC vehicles.
- Usually, Tempo travelers and Minibus Type of the bus is decided based on the size of the group
- Entry Charges
- Food while travelling.
- Breakfast on day 1
- Lunch on day 2
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion
- Usually 10-35 members.
- Minimum of 8 people are required to confirm the event.
- Incase if we dint get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the chosen event price.
- As per the COVID 19 Guidelines given by Government. We follow the Social Distancing and the number of people in a vehicle will be as follows:
- Tempo Traveller ( 12 Seater ) – 8 members + 1 Trek Leader
- Minibus ( 21 Seater ) – 15 members + 1 Trek Leader
- Bus ( 33 Seater ) – 21 members + 2 Trek Leader
- Body Temperature of the fellow travelers will be monitored all 3 days before the trip starts and If there is any issue with the health condition, the travel member will be informed to stay back and money will be refunded back.