Harishchandragad is one of the best high forts near Mumbai, Maharashtra. Harishchandragad is one of the best trekking spots in Mumbai. Strong fortifications of this fort have multiple entry routes such as the Junnar gate route, Sadhale ghat, Nalichi wat, and Indore wat.
The carvings on the temples of Nageshwar in Khireshwar village, in the Harishchandreshwar temple and
in the cave of Kedareshwar indicate that the fort belongs to the medieval period since it is related to Shaiva, Shakta, or Naath.
Later the fort was under the control of Moghuls. The Marathas captured it in 1747. Main attractions on Fort: Sapta Tirta Pushkarini, Kedareshwar Cave, Konkan Kada – Konkan cliff, Taramati peak, Temple of Harishchandreshwar.
Know the facts
10 KMS ( Two Sides )
Harischadragad fort, Taramati Peak
Get picked up from the various pick-up points in Mumbai and start an early Morning journey towards Harishchadragad
Reach Pachnai the base village, have lunch, and start trekking.
Reach the summit, witness the beautiful sunset, and it’s not over, the late evenings, star gazing, and moonset are the best things to look for in harischanrgad. Don’t miss it.
-Have a hot dinner, tents will be allocated, and now join the bonfire. It’s your time to have fun and share some
Wake up early at 5.00 AM, start trekking towards Taramati Hills. Enjoy the magnificent sunrise
and then return back to your tent place
Reach the base village, have breakfast and start towards Mumbai
Reach Mumbai around 8 in the night and spread the beautiful memories that bind us until we meet again!.
- Tents on a Shared basis
- Washrooms and changing rooms.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on day 1
- Breakfast on day 2
- Food will be completely veg.
- It will be Pushback, non AC vehicles.
- Usually Tempo travelers and Minibus
- The type of bus is decided based on the size of the group
- Entry for Trekking
- Food while traveling.
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion
- Usually 10-35 members. Usually 10-35 members.
- A minimum of 8 people is required to confirm the event.
- Incase if we dint get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the event price.
- As per the COVID 19 Guidelines given by the Government. We follow the Social Distancing and the number of people in a vehicle will be as follows:
- Tempo Traveller ( 12 Seater ) – 8 members + 1 Trek Leader
- Minibus ( 21 Seater ) – 15 members + 1 Trek Leader
- Bus ( 33 Seater ) – 21 members + 2 Trek Leader
- Body Temperature of the fellow travelers will be monitored all 3 days before the trip starts and If there is any issue with the health condition, the travel member will be informed to stay back and money will be refunded back.