Kalsubai Night Trek
Kalsubai Peak Trek with a height of 1646 meters or 5400 Feet is famous as the highest peaks in Maharashtra.
Kalsubai Mountain lies in the Sahyadri mountain range falling under Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary.
Kalsubai Height being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Bhandardara Dam and Kalsubai Peak is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy.
There are steel railings, chains, and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
Know the facts
12 KMS ( Two Sides )
20:45 Meet us at Darpan cinema, Andheri.
21:00 Start journey towards Kalsubai.
21:15 Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
21:30 Pick up at Sion station circle.
22:15 Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
02:30 Reach Bari village.
03:00 Start ascending.
06:30 Reach on top. Enjoy sunrise and explore.
Breakfast on top.
09:00 Start descending.
12:00 Reach at base village.
12:30 Have lunch.
13:30 Start return journey towards Mumbai.
20:00 Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
- Breakfast, lunch on day 1
- Food will be completely veg.
- It will be Pushback, non AC vehicles.
- Usually, Tempo travelers and Minibus Type of the bus is decided based on the size of the group
- Entry for trekking
- Food while traveling.
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion.
- Usually 10-35 members.
- A minimum of 8 people is required to confirm the event.
- Incase if we dint get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the event price.
- As per the COVID 19 Guidelines given by the Government. We follow the Social Distancing and the number of people in a vehicle will be as follows:
- Tempo Traveller ( 12 Seater ) – 8 members + 1 Trek Leader
- Minibus ( 21 Seater ) – 15 members + 1 Trek Leader
- Bus ( 33 Seater ) – 21 members + 2 Trek Leader
- Body Temperature of the fellow travelers will be monitored all 3 days before the trip starts and If there is an issue with the health condition, the travel member will be informed to stay back and money will be refunded back.