Kodachadri Cliff Walk and Racing on Konkan Beaches
Kodachadri -The Jasmine of Hills! It has the prettiest trail and the thick forest, the tall mountains, white mist, and the wind here makes you think that this is the heaven we were always told about! This place is in Shimoga district- a part of the Western Ghats where you can see the rain forest. Kodachadri stands 4406 feet tall above sea level. The mountains of Kodachadri are connected to clouds and the evenings. Sunset over the cloud bed is one of the best things to experience here.
Konkan express highway has beautiful coastlines of India which covers Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka.
Through out this high way, there are so many rivers that flows to Arabian sea from mountains of Westernghats
Know the facts
5 km (two sides Kodachadri Trek after Jeep ride)
Abbi waterfalls, Kodachadri, Varayu Back waters, Malpe beach
Summary of Itinerary
- Get picked up from the various pick-up points in Bangalore and start an overnight journey towards Kodachadri.
- People from Mysore will board bus at Suburban Bus stand and Join Bangalore people at Shimoga
- Reach our Kodachadri homestay early in the morning. The dormitory will be assigned based on gender basis.
Put all your backpacks and luggage’s in your respective dormitories. Rest for a while, quick freshen up and come for a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast let’s go to Abbey falls, these pristine waterfalls hidden deep inside the jungle. Get into the water and play till you are enough of waterfalls.
- After waterfalls, we will go back to the homestay for lunch, change your wet clothes and hop into Jeep. Drive to Kodachadri! The mighty Mountain!
- Get down from the jeep, trek for a while. Witness the beauty of western ghats, the sunset and the evening will be the best thing you gonna experience on this trip.
- Reach homestay, have a delicious dinner and gather for a campfire! Good music, good talks, and Good night!
- Get up early in the morning, come for a hot breakfast. Visit Varayu backwaters. Relax here for some time.
- Move towards Konkan High way. While driving on Konkan High way you will come across Marvante beach, Trasi beach, Kollur river, and Chakra River.
- Reach Malpe Beach. It’s time for lunch, let’s try the Konkan cuisine. Hotels have options for both vegetarians and Non-Vegetarains.
- We will visit St Marry’s Island if it is open. Or else we will indulge in Water sports and wait here till Sunset.
- After Sunset let’s drive back home, we will stop for dinner on the way. people from Mysore will board a direct bus from Mangalore.
- Dormitory / shared rooms on a gender basis at Kodchadri
- Washrooms and changing rooms
- Limited ports to charge your phone
- 2 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Dinner will be veg completely.
- It will be Pushback AC vehicles.
- Usually Tempo travelers and Minibus.
- The type of bus will be decided based on the size of the group
- Entry for Trekking
- Jeep ride while returning for Kodachadri Trek
Pick up points
- Banashankari Bus stand: 7:30 PM
- Savoury Business Hotel-Madwiwala, Hosur Road: 8.00 PM
- New Shanti Sagar Hotel-Domlur: 8.30 PM
- MTR, Indrangar 100 feet Road : 8:45 PM
- KTM Mekhri Circle-Sadashiva Nagar: 9.15 PM
- KLE Dental College-Gorguntepalya: 9:45 PM
- Food while traveling, Dinner on Day 2
- Water sports, and St’marry Island entry fees
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion
- Maximum 21 People.
- A minimum of 8 people is required to confirm the event.
- In case if we don’t get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the chosen event price.
- People who are fully vaccinated need not carry an RT-PCR certificate for traveling
- People who have taken a single dose/ not vaccinated yet should bring a Negative RT-PCR certificate/ Rapid antigen test report