Kodachadri Trek and Malpe Beach
Overview – Kodachadri trek from Bangalore
Kodachadri -The Jasmine of Hills! It has the prettiest trail with Hidlumane waterfalls, thick rainforest and, tall mountains. The wind here makes you think that this is the heaven we were always told about! This gem is in Shimoga district- a part of the Western Ghats where you can see the rain forest.
Kodachadri stands 4406 feet tall above sea level. The mountains of Kodachadri are always connected to clouds. Sunset over the cloud bed is one of the best things to experience here.
Know the facts
14 KMS ( Two Sides )
Kodachadri Trek, Nagara Fort, Malpe Beach
Kodachadri Trek Summary
Get picked up from the various pick-up points in Bangalore and start an overnight journey towards Kodachadri.
- Reach our Kodachadri homestay early in the morning. The dormitory will be assigned based on gender basis. Put all your backpacks and luggage’s in your respective dormitories. Rest for a while, quick freshen up and come for a hot breakfast.
- Post breakfast; carry your packed lunches and a short drive towards base point. Get down with your trek gadgets and pose for a group pic. Yay! the first pic of 1000 pics which is yet to come!
- Start your trek crossing little streams and dense forests. The forest is so thick you can experience what it feels like being in a wild.
- Soon after the forest, you will enter the meadows, and then comes the waterfalls. Now drop your backpacks and rush to waterfalls.
- Continue your trek, start climbing the uphills and join the Mud track
- Finally, its lunchtime, reach the IB over the mountain and start having lunch. Gear up for the summit.
- Reach the Summit and find your kinda place to sit, look around for cloud bed.
- Come to the Jeep point and drive back to the base point and then to the homestay.
- Get up early in the morning, freshen up, pack your bags, and have breakfast.
- Drive to Nagara fort. Explore the fort in all 4 directions. You will get to see the lake, landscapes, and Kodachadri in a very far distance.
- Start towards Malpe beach, a drive that take you through beautiful villages in western ghats, have lunch after reaching Malpe,
indulge in water sports, wait for the sunset.
- Drive back to Bengaluru , dinner on the way, reach home by 6:30 AM and spread the beautiful memories that bind us until we meet again!
- Dormitory / shared rooms on a gender basis
- Washrooms and changing rooms
- Limited ports to charge your phone
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on day 1
- Breakfast on day 2
- Food will be completely veg
- It will be Pushback, non AC vehicles.
- Usually Tempo travelers and Minibus.
- The type of bus will be decided based on the size of the group
- Entry for Trekking
- Jeep ride while returning for Kodachadri Trek
Pick up points
- Savoury Business Hotel-Madwiwala, Hosur Road: 8.00 PM
- New Shanti Sagar Hotel-Domlur: 8.30 PM
- KTM Mekhri Circle-Sadashiva Nagar: 9.15 PM
- KLE Dental College-Gorguntepalya: 9:45 PM
- Food while traveling.
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion
- A minimum of 8 people is required to confirm the event.
- In case if we don’t get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the chosen event price.
- People who are fully vaccinated need not carry an RT-PCR certificate for traveling
- People who have taken a single dose/ not vaccinated yet should bring Negative RT-PCR certificate/ Rapid antigen test report