Kumara Parvatha Trek Circuit
Kumaraparavtha also known as Pushpagiri is well known as the most challenging trek in Karnataka.
This peak stands 5,617 ft from sea level and a major attraction of Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary of Karnataka.
The trek takes two days to complete and the trails goes through the dense forest and steep ascents.
Know the facts
26 KMS ( Two Sides )
Summary of Itinerary
Get picked up from the various pick up points in bangalore and start an overnight journey towards Kumaraparvatha
We will reach Kukke subramanya early in the morning. Rooms will be taken for quick freshen up and lets have breakfast at the restaurant.
Post breakfast, drive towards base point. Here tents and sleeping bag will be assigned to everyone.
For those who cannot carry tents, our trek leads and fellow travelers will be kind enough to help out.
Now its time for trek! Brace yourselves! The trails goes through the dense forest. One can notice variety of trees.
Our forest department has taken an effort to identify the trees and have named them accordingly. On the first day trek ends at Bhatremane and lunch will be served here.
Pitch your tents and rest for a while. Comeback to the sunset point and spend a good amount of time here.
As soon as it gets dark, have dinner at Bhatremane and look up to the sky, this is such a beautiful place for star gazing . Now its time to crash!
Get up early in the morning, take the forest department permission and trek towards summit with the help of torches. Feel the cool breeze in the early morning, stop for pictures at scenic points.
Cross Sheshaparvatha and trek through small jungle and now start ascending the last hill. That’s Kumaraparvatha! Celebrate on reaching the summit! Pose for a group photo and Lets have Breakfast here and rest for a while.
Start Descending, have lunch at Bhatremane and continue your trek towards base point. On reaching base point vehicle will be waiting for you. We will drive towards Bangalore and stop for dinner on the way.
Reach Bengaluru early in the morning and spread the beautiful memories that bind us until we meet again!
- Rooms for quick freshen up on sharing basis and Tents on 3 sharing basis
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on day 1
- Breakfast, Lunch on day 2
- Food will be completely veg
- It will be Pushback, non AC vehicles. Usually Tempo travelers and Mini bus. Type of the bus is decided based on the size of the group
- Entry for trekking
- Forest Department charges
- Food while traveling.
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion
- Usually 10-35 members.
- Minimum of 8 people are required to confirm the event.
- Incase if we dint get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the chosen event price.
- As per the COVID 19 Guidelines given by the Government. We follow the Social Distancing and the number of people in a vehicle will be as follows:
- Tempo Traveller ( 12 Seater ) – 8 members + 1 Trek Leader
- Minibus ( 21 Seater ) – 15 members + 1 Trek Leader
- Bus ( 33 Seater ) – 21 members + 2 Trek Leader
- Body Temperature of the fellow travelers will be monitored all 3 days before the trip starts and If there is any issue with the health condition, the travel member will be informed to stay back and money will be refunded back.