Lonavala Forts and Pawna Lake Camping – Bangalore
Lonavala is a hill station located very close to Pune district. This city is famous for its sightseeings, historic forts and for the variety of delicious chikkis. In this jourey with tribes, we are going to cover Lohagad fort which is 3400 feet from the ground level offering views into the valleys of sahyadri and involves an adventurous hiking to reach its drop point! Pawna lake is one of the beautiful lake located between the mountains and believe me, it’s so huge to explore and capture! Shaniwarwada is one of the most visited fort in Maharashtra having an ancient story and beliefs. Bhaja caves – buddhist caves of 2nd century, scenic bushi dam and the lion’s point are the other intersting places and views points we have covered to satisfy your wander lust.
Know the facts
05 KMS ( Two Sides )
- 4 start hotel on 3 sharing basis
- Two sharing room can be requested and it is subject to availability
Stone steps, cliff, muddie trails
- Start an overnight journey to Pune in a semi sleeper bus/ Sleeper non AC bus
- we will reach Pune in the morning around 7 AM. A private vehicle will be waiting, get into the vehicle.
will stop at a restaurant with good washrooms. Freshen up and eat the breakfast of your choice. Don’t forget to order vada pav and kadak chai, this
chai has its own fan base!
- Start towards the stone fort-Lohagad, it’s an hour journey from Pune. Climb the fort steps, explore the ruins of the fort, you can see the walls of Sahyadri ( looks same as the Northern walls of GOT), get down for lunch which will be arranged near pawna lake.
- After Lunch, visit the ancient Buddhist Bhaja caves of 2 nd century. This cave has small rooms in it and a big hall.
- We will start towards hotel, a stop will be given on the way in lonavala for shopping.
- Reach hotel order your dinner or walk to local hotel and get the food parcel!
- Wake up, freshen up come for breakfast and Check out from the hotel.
- Now reach Bushi dam. It’s a nice place, walk close to the back water relax under the shade.
- Move towards Lion’s point. it’s one of the mesmerizing viewpoint. Be careful while taking selfies.
- Let’s have lunch now, we can try local cuisines at Lonavala. Hurry up for the last place Shaniwarwada.
- Reach shaniwarwarda, -Explore this fort which was ruled by Marathas. Have one more round of Kadak chai and reach the bus stop, Overnight journey towards Bangalore!
- 3 sharing rooms on a gender basis
- Washrooms and dress changing rooms
- Breakfast, lunch on day 1
- Breakfast on day 2
- Food will be completely veg.
- It will be non AC sleeper/ Semi sleeper
- Private vehicle to commute in pune
- Entry Charges
- Food while traveling
- Dinner on day 1
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any sports or activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion
- Usually 10-35 members.
- Minimum of 8 people are required to confirm the event.
- Incase if we dint get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the chosen event price.
- People who are fully vaccinated need not carry an RT-PCR certificate for traveling
- People who have taken a single dose/ not vaccinated yet should bring a Negative RT-PCR certificate