Tadiandamol Coorg Trekking and Mandalpatti Jeep Ride – Bangalore
Coorg is known for its lifestyle, culture, coffee, and of course beautiful mountains and shola forest! When you say mountains, Tadiandamol stands as the tallest mountain in Coorg and the third highest peak in Karnataka with an altitude of 5735 feet. This Mountain is surrounded by forest, streams, and Elephants!
Mandalpatti is a mesmerizing place away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The Jeep safari is on an offbeat trail with the lush green forest around!
Know the facts
16 KMS ( Two Sides )
Tadiandamol Peak, Rajaseat, Mandalpatti
Summary of Itinerary
👉 Get picked up from the various pick-up points in Bangalore and start an overnight journey towards Tadiandamol.
👉 On the way, we will also pick up the people joining us from Mysore
👉 We will reach homestay early in the morning, rest for a while and gather for the breakfast, carry the packed lunch and get into the vehicle
👉Drive towards Tadiandamol base in kakabbe village and start trekking!
👉 The first 3kms trek will be inside the coffee estate, on your way up, you will come across small streams and beautiful views overlooking the valley, this part is literally a feast to your eyes! and the muddy trail starts after the forest department check post.
👉There are big rocks just before the final ascent and there is a lot of wind, feel it! It’s lunchtime now, eat your food in packed lunch and get ready for the last ascent.
👉Reach the summit, embrace the beauty of Bramhagiri wildlife sanctuary.
👉Descend and Drive back to the homestay, have a delicious dinner, and gather for a campfire! Good music, good talks, and Good night!
👉Get up early in the morning, Freshen up and come for a hot breakfast! Pack your bags and get into the vehicle.
👉 Drive to Madikeri town, visit Raja Seat. Raja seat is one of the most visited tourist spots. It has a toy train, a seasonal garden of flowers, and artificial fountains.
👉 Get into jeep(into the wild!), we will worry about lunch on the way to Mandalpatti. This drive will be on an offbeat track with Pushpa Giri forest around and it will add the perfect touch to make this trip memorable.
👉 This drive will be on an off-beat track with pushpagiri forest around and it will add the perfect touch to make this trip memorable.
👉 Start back to Bangalore and reach by late night around 11 PM .
- Dormitory / shared rooms on a gender basis
- Washrooms and changing rooms
- Limited ports to charge your phone
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on day 1
- Dinner will be both veg/nonveg
- Day 2 breakfast
- Tempo travelers or Minibus based on the size of the group
- Entry for Trekking
- Jeep ride charges
- Food while traveling.
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion
- Maximum 21 People.
- A minimum of 8 people is required to confirm the event.
- In case if we don’t get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the chosen event price.
Pick up Points and Timings
- Tin factory – Bharath Petroleum: 9:15 PM
- Marathalli – Kalamandhir: 9:35PM
- Agara Bus Stop: 9:50 PM
- Silk board: 10:00 PM
- Banashankari – Indian oil Petrol Bunk: 10: 20 PM
- Nayandhalli Metro : 10:40 PM
- Mysore Suburban Bus stand : 1:30 AM