Tadiandamol Coorg Trekking and Mandalpatti Jeep Ride – Hyderabad
Coorg is known for its lifestyle, culture, coffee, and of course beautiful mountains and shola forest! When you say mountains, Tadiandamol stands as the tallest mountain in Coorg and the third highest peak in Karnataka with an altitude of 5735 feet. This Mountain is surrounded by forest, streams, and Elephants!
Mandalpatti is a mesmerizing place away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The Jeep safari is on an offbeat trail with the lush green forest around!
Know the facts
16 KMS ( Two Sides )
Tadiandamol Peak, Rajaseat, Mandalpatti
Summary of Itinerary
Start from Hyderabad, an overnight journey towards Mysore.
👉Reach Mysore, Freshen up at the hotel and then start towards Tadiandamol in a private vehicle
👉Board the jeep at the tadiandamol base, reach forest department.
👉The first 3kms drive will be inside the coffee estate, on your way up, you will come across small streams and beautiful views over looking the valley, this part is literally a feast to your eyes! and the muddy trail starts after the forest department check post from where you will start trekking.
👉There are big rocks just before the final ascent and there is lot of wind, feel it! Its lunch time now, eat your food in packed lunch and get ready for the last ascent.
👉Reach the summit, embrace the beauty of Bramhagiri wildlife sanctuary.
👉Descend and Drive back to homestay, have delicious dinner and gather for campfire! Good music, good talks and Good night!
👉Get up early in the morning, Freshen up and come for hot breakfast! Pack your bags and get into the vehicle.
👉 Visit Raja seat
👉Drive to Madikeri town, get into jeep(into the wild!), we will worry about lunch on the way to Mandalpatti.
This drive will be on an off-beat track with pushpagiri forest around and it will add the perfect touch to make this trip memorable. (we will visit Raja seat-the most visited place in Coorg if time permits)
👉Start back to Mysore, board the bus and reach Hyderabad by early morning.
- Dormitory / shared rooms on a gender basis
- Washrooms and changing rooms
- Limited ports to charge your phone
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on day 1
- Dinner will be both veg/nonveg
- Day 2 breakfast
- It will be non-AC sleeper bus.
- Tempo travelers or Minibus for local commute.
- Entry for Trekking
- Jeep ride charges
- Food while traveling.
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion
- Maximum 21 People.
- A minimum of 8 people is required to confirm the event.
- In case if we don’t get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the chosen event price.