Triology of Chikmagalur, Bababudangiri & Devaramane
Chikmagalur the coffe land of Karnataka has so many places to explore this place covers dense forest, mighty mountains, and a serene waterfalls. One of the Major attractions is Mullayanagiri, the tallest peask of Karnataka which stands 6300ft from sea level. Also Babaubdangiri over looking to the valley, sunset here is one of the best things to experience. While we explore this beautiful place let’s not forget to buy coffe and spices from local market.
Devaramane village know for its Kalabhairaveshwara temple which is situated on a hill. The term ‘Devaramane’ translates to the ‘Abode of God’ and the serene tranquility that prevails here. The route leading to the temple provides a mesmerizing view of the hills around and the road is in good condition. About 200 m from the temple, there is a viewpoint called Devaramane viewpoint that offers some panoramic views of the lush green surroundings, gurgling streams, and glittering lakes.
Know the facts
Trek Place & Distance
06 KMS ( Two Sides )
Summary of Itinerary
- Get picked up from the various pick-up points in Bangalore and start an overnight journey towards Chikmagalur.
- People from Mysore will board KSRTC and reach Chikmagalur directly
- We will reach homestay early in the morning, quickly freshen up, a lot of things to be seen and explored at the right time of the day! The first thing would be trekking to Mullayanagiri. Let’s drive towards Mullayanagiri base point. This Morning journey is special and peaceful and don’t forget to look around!
- This trek is of 3 kms one side, while trekking there are picturesque points where you will get to see the valleys covered with fog, a morning breeze that makes this trek easiest. Meanwhile don’t forget to click selfies!
- After Self-sponsored breakfast at Mullayanagiri driver toward Jhari falls, this serene waterfalls is inside the estate. Lets take a jeep drive to reach the waterfalls. Get into waterfalls, spend a good amount of time here or till you are hungry!
We will go back to the homestay for lunch.
- You can’t Keep Bababudangiri waiting! Drive towards Bababudangiri, Sunset at Bababudangiri will be one of the best things to experience.
Walk over the ridges, and explore the mountains till it starts getting dark!
- Reach homestay, have a delicious dinner and gather for campfire! Good music, good talks, and Good night!
- Get up early in the morning, Freshen up and come for a hot breakfast! Pack your bags and get into the vehicle. We will head towards Devaramane
- Make sure you will be buying coffee and spices on the way. If possible we will visit a Belur on the way! Have lunch at the hotel and Start towards Bangalore. Mysore people will board the KSRTC bus from Hassan.
- Dormitory /tents on sharing basis in Homestay
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on day 1
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Dinner will be both veg/Non veg
- It will be Pushback, non AC vehicles.
Usually Tempo travelers and Mini bus.
Type of the bus is decided based on the size of the group
- Entry for Trekking
- Forest Department charges.
- Food while travelling
- Lunch on day 2
- Personal expenses
- Charges for any activities.
- Anything that is not mentioned in our inclusion.
- Usually 10-35 members.
- Minimum of 8 people are required to confirm the event.
- Incase if we dint get the minimum number of people, we will do the complete refund or you have an option to transfer it to any events of your wish and the difference amount will be collected from you or given back according to the chosen event price